Friday, November 24, 2006

Good but not THAT good...

She's been keeping me pretty busy these days, so I haven't been very good with new posts. All is going great as Kennedy nears her 4-month birthday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone!

She's about 14lbs now and is sleeping from about 7pm - 11pm (when we wake her up to feed her) and then from 11pm - 6am. Probably at least 2-3 nights of the week she wakes up in the middle of the night still and needs a bit of attention, but she's getting really good at finding her thumb and just going back to sleep.

We had our first night out with a baby sitter (other than my mom). Went to see the new James Bond movie. Actually really liked the movie, however after tickets, snacks and babysitter fees it cost us $70. It was not THAT good. Oh well. It was good practice for me to leave her with a sitter and start to feel more comfortable leaving her. We have at least 2 Christmas parties coming up, so we've got the sitter lined up for those and I think I'll do just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home