Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Scene from alien

Well we've had our first ultrasound. Other than the excruciating pain of not being able to pee for about 2 hours it was pretty cool. Very exciting but a bit unnerving.

Baby is healthy, all is well. They are having me in for an additional ultrasound to 'monitor' a couple of minor things which they've said not to worry about. I will not go into details due to the excessive use of disgusting words like 'placenta'. >:-P

The one good thing is that they may tell me if it is a boy or a girl at the next ultrasound. I know people say you should save the surprise, but to be honest, I think there's going to be more than enough excitement that day that I can live without that one. I'd much rather be organized and have the right clothing and decorations and stuff. Call me anal.

They don't even give you a picture of the ultrasound anymore. Said it takes too much time. Oh well, they said they may try at our next ultrasound so I'll send along to folks if I get one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cementkitten said...

They didn't give you any pictures??? I had several ultrasounds w/both of my pregnancies and they always gave me pictures. We even have a dvd of one of them. I would demand pictures at the next ultrasound you have. It's every mother's god-given right to have pictures of their little alien babies!!!

3:29 PM  
Blogger nelliedee said...

I'm with you mommy steeves! I would totally want to know the sex asap too.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home