Monday, December 18, 2006

Ready for Santa



I love this time of year! Here's a picture of the family trip to Chester (the Christmas tree capital of the world - according to their sign). Went for a hike in the woods to chop down our tree (OK it was a tree farm, but it was huge and was just like a hike in the woods).

Only a few days left till Christmas. I'm almost done shopping. Just a few small things left. It helps a lot that I can go to the malls during the day and avoid the shopping madness this time of the year. I find the crowds in the evenings turn me into Scroodge. Especially if I'm trying to push a stroller!

1 Comments:

Blogger mls said...

I'm not sure what Rob would be using to cut with (butter knife?)...but with a small saw it takes Ed about 1 minute to cut the tree down.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home