Thursday, March 30, 2006

3D rocks!

Went for my 2nd ultrasound today. Just to eliminate a couple of things they were concerned about on my 1st ultrasound. All is well and baby is healthy. Everything has moved to its proper place. Yipee!

I even got a very cool picture. Since I had to go to the 'high risk' area they have a super-duper special machine that takes 3D pictures. You can see the face perfectly. Not like the little alien faces you normally see in a 2D picture. I promise to do my best to scan and post the picture... soon... along with my belly pic. Honest.

Please note, I have now officially gained 20lbs and any comments on the 'round face' in the picture will not be taken lightly... Dan I'm talking to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Dan said...

Me? C'mon! You know I love you no matter how round your face is, pumpkinhead.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home