Friday, March 24, 2006

Ummm... sure... whatever you say crazy lady

Had an interesting Yoga class this week. Quite honestly I really like the fitness aspect of yoga, what with all the stretching, balance, and toning, etc.. but the whole spiritual/meditative side? It has its challenges. I am, however, trying to be open.

What I learned this week:

- though guided meditation (Ok even that word makes me smirk) I was able to find my 'wisdom'. No more worries. I don't know anymore right NOW, but when I need it, the 'wisdom' will kick in - Sure it will.

- Kids aren't bad or have colic... they're just busy. Sure they are.

- There is no 'pain' in child birth. That word is very negative... it is really just intense sensations. Riiiiiiight.

I think the last one put me over the edge. Seriously, who is she trying to kid? Oh well, I can now touch my hands flat on the ground without bending my knees. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger mls said...

Actually, she has - just had a baby girl about 2 months ago - au naturel. Like I said - crazy. :-)

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home