Monday, March 05, 2007

Sangria and Sand = happiness




Kennedy is now 7 months old. I can't believe how fast time flies. She's still a complete angel. Sleeps through the night no problems and is generally a very happy little girl.

We just got back from a trip to visit Grammy in Florida. I think Kennedy was just happy not to have to put on a hat and mittens. She travelled really well - no problems with her ears. It was a long day of travelling but she was a trooper! And we were in the pool almost every day. Loves to swim!

Ed and I also had a really great afternoon/night out in South Beach . We've been pretty good about getting a baby sitter for events like Christmas parties, dinners with friends, etc.. but this was our first trip out just the two of us. We had a great day of cocktails and shopping followed by a nice quiet dinner. I must say it was really great! (FYI - I LOVE Sangria and sushi with my feet in sand).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home