Tuesday, April 18, 2006

If you like Pina Coladas...

So lets see if I've got this picture thing figured out. If you want to see some of my trip pictures just go to:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83188088@N00/sets/
72057594110897228/show/


It was an amazing trip. 2 days at sea followed by Martinique, Barbados, and then St. Marten and then another 2 days at sea.

Martinique was OK. We just had about 6 hours to visit the main city. I knew I loved Barbados already. Ed's favourite part was the Mount Gay Rum tour. I personally liked going back to the Crane Beach where we were married. Took some "after" shots with the belly... put them next to the wedding shots on the wall at home. :-) Then on to St. Marten. I think this was my favourite stop. Did a bit of shopping and touring. Had chocolate crepes and cappucino on the French side of the island. Ed raced America's Cup boats with Kim and his dad. I think that was his highlight on that island.

As far as the time on the boat, we were generally either swimming, reading, or eating. The food and service was amazing and the weather was perfect. All in all a fantastic trip.

No problems as far as being pregnant on the trip. Felt great. Feet got tired a bit more quickly, and the Virgin Pina Coladas weren't quite as good as the real thing... but otherwise did great.

Hope everyone enjoys the belly shots. I'm at approx 26 weeks now (6.5 months) so not too much longer to go. Thanks for all the name suggestions (sorry Dan, but Eve Steeves is also off the list :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Dan said...

Chicken.

Hey...Chicken Steeves. That's not bad.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home