Monday, April 24, 2006

9ish weeks to go!

Feeling lots of baby movement these days. Not enough to keep me awake and night, but it is a bit of an eerie feeling when you look down and your belly is moving independently of the rest of you. It's all becoming very real.... I am now officially 27 weeks and 1 day. For those who don't know, generally the baby is born between 36 and 40 weeks... so here's hoping for 36! Not long now!

Just had another appointment at the doctor today. All is well. Had to drink a disgusting orange drink and get my blood taken to ensure I'm not getting diabetes (apparently not uncommon). Tasted like Orange Crush with 10x the sugar. Very barfy AND had to drink a full 500ml bottle of the stuff. Blechh.

Also had another ultrasound and 'tested' the Dr. to tell me the sex of the baby - just to double check. He confirmed - its a girl - he said there is a less than 1% chance he is wrong. That sounds pretty sure to me. Or else perhaps he is just over confident in his skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home