Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Big News - Stones in Halifax - but still no baby

Starting to get a bit stir crazy. Although making great use of my time off. Yesterday was one of those beautiful maritime days... 25 degrees, light winds, no humidity. Ed decided to take the day off and we went to Mahone Bay for lunch and strolling/shopping. Very relaxing!

Also excited about the Rolling Stones coming to Halifax (sep 23). Just announced yesterday, although I have no idea how I'll manage with a 2 month old. No, I have no intention of bringing her to the show, just thinking about logistics. Since we saw them in Moncton last year, Ed and I may have to flip for it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No new baby news - she's officially 4 days over due. I know its not that late, but its feeling like forever! Keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home