Monday, July 17, 2006

Maternity Leave - before the baby

Today is my first day of maternity leave... but no baby. Kind of nice actually. Feel like I'm playing hooky.

Dropped Ed off this morning at work and had my weekly Dr. appt. I asked if he had any estimates or advice for when I'd have the baby. He guaranteed in the next 2.5 weeks, one way or another. Very helpful. Due date is officially next Saturday, but I keep thinking I'll go early. No idea why, just wishful thinking. Still feeling really good, just hot and puffy.

Have the bag packed for the hospital. Will be sure to update everyone as soon as anything changes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peg Leg said...

HA you should cross your fingers for a July 24th birthdate. I highly recomend it. Have been using July 24th as my birthday for close to 35 years now. Hope all is well, Michael

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home