Friday, July 07, 2006

It's the Final Countdown... da de da-da...

da de da-da-daa... (you know the song! :-)

Only 5 days of work left. I can't believe it. Although there is a full moon on Tuesday the 11th, so that's what I'm aiming for. I've got the room all set up, have washed everything and am ready to go. Really hoping I don't go late since I'm afraid the weeks will Draaaaaag on.

I have had 3 lovely baby showers in the last few weeks. One in Moncton (thanks Andrea), one in Halifax (thanks Suzanne) and one at work. Apparently I was VERY clear and all my friends were accommodating... NO embarrassing baby games. Yeah! The only game we played was to match the crazy baby name to the celebrity (ie. Apple = Gwenyth Paltrow). No problems with that at all. I was never forced to eat baby food or measure the size of my belly or wear a bow hat. Rock on! These showers all involved, good friends, good food, and some lovely gifts. That's my idea of a nice way to spend time. So thanks to all for organizing or attending.

I've taken some pictures of the nursery and will post shortly. Just need to download from the camera.

I'll keep you posted if anything changes. (fingers crossed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home