Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Good or lucky?

Just had another check up with the Dr. I now have to start going every 2 weeks for the next few appointments and then EVERY WEEK. Its certainly a good thing I have such a flexible job.

I don't know if I'm doing something right or just lucky, but everything seems to be going great.

Here's the typical routine:

- Weight - check - good weight gain (although seems like a lot of weight to me!)
- Pee in cup - check - no problems (I think they're checking for sugar here?)
- Blood Pressure - check - perfect
- Baby Heart beat - check - all sounds great (although I don't remember the heart rate)
- Measure belly - check - perfect size (not sure exactly what they're measuring for here, but I asked if that could tell me how big the baby was and she said no)
- Any questions - nope - OK thanks for coming.

That's it. Easy Peasy. I think I'll have to stop with one baby, because there's really no where to go but down from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home