Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Giant Prego Hobbit Feet

So still feeling great. No major complaints except feeling huge and not very graceful. Starting to get clumsy and forgetful, and my feet have started to swell up at the end of the day so most of my shoes don't fit anymore.

I now have a lovely new nickname (thanks to Heather, Jamie, and Ed for their combined efforts) "Giant Prego Hobbit Feet". I mean, my feet are rather short and wide anyway, with short little toes that are all the same length... but hobbit feet?

Hmmmm....Perhaps this could be my 2nd career... too bad all the Lord of the Rings movies are finished. But they do have the live version in Toronto.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Dan said...

They sure do. If you waddle on up here to Toronto I'll meet you for a half pint of ale and some pipeweed.

6:34 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Hobbit feet are pretty hairy. I hope that's not why Ed is picking on you. But if they are hairy, then you won't really need shoes anymore which would be a plus, right?

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home